Rules of exchange and return of products "Ukspar®"
Director of LLC "UKPAR"
Bykoriz Vladimir Petrovich
A PRODUCT OF GOOD QUALITY
Within 14 days, not including the day of purchase, the buyer has the right to exchange goods of appropriate quality for a similar one, if the goods did not satisfy it in shape, size, shape, color, size or for other reasons, it can not be used for its intended purpose.
Exchange is carried out if the goods have not been used and its marketable appearance, consumer properties, seals, labels, packaging, as well as a settlement document issued to the buyer along with the goods sold, are also included, in addition, the goods are not included in the list of those that can not be exchanged.
The list of goods of good quality that can not be exchanged (returned), specified in Annex 3 to the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine Decree of 19.03.1994 No. 172.
Goods of proper quality, produced and purchased by the buyer specially for his individual order, can not be returned.
If at the time of the exchange of a similar product is not available, the buyer has the right:
- or purchase any other goods from the available range with the corresponding cost recalculation;
- or terminate the contract and receive back money in the amount of the value of the returned goods;
- or make an exchange of goods for the same at the first receipt of the relevant goods on sale.
When the purchase agreement is terminated, settlements with the buyer are made based on the value of the goods at the time of purchase. The money paid for the goods is returned to the buyer on the day of termination of the contract, and in case of impossibility to return the money on the day of termination of the contract - in another term by agreement of the parties, but not later than within seven days.
A SUBSTITUTE SHOULD NOT BE REPLACED IF:
- it was in operation, has defects that arose due to the fault of the buyer, is in incomplete configuration, its presentation is not preserved.
- There is no document confirming the fact of purchase of goods (cash or commodity check) or a guarantee card for the purchased goods.
- more than 14 days have passed since the goods were purchased.
- the item was completed with a pneumatic or electric drive.
THE GOODS OF UNAUTHORIZED QUALITY
In case of detection of defects in the goods, the buyer to whom the goods are transferred has the right to demand:
- 1). a proportional reduction in the price;
- 2). free of charge elimination of defects in the goods within a reasonable time;
- 3). reimbursement of expenses for elimination of shortcomings of the goods.
In case of revealing the essential shortcomings that arose due to the fault of the seller of the goods or the falsification of the goods, confirmed if necessary by the conclusion of the examination, the buyer has the right, at his choice, to demand from the seller:
- 1). termination of the contract and return of the money amount paid for the goods;
- 2). require the replacement of goods for the same goods or for a similar, from the number of goods that the seller has.
A significant drawback - a drawback that makes it impossible or unacceptable to use the goods in accordance with its intended purpose, has arisen through the fault of the manufacturer, after its elimination appears again for reasons independent of the buyer and at the same time is endowed with at least one of the following features:
- a). it can not be eliminated at all;
- b). its elimination requires more than fourteen calendar days;
- c). he makes the goods substantially different from those stipulated by the contract;
(SAMPLE APPLICATION YOU CAN DOWNLOAD BELOW)
The buyer's requirements are subject to satisfaction only with respect to those goods, the warranty period for which has not ended.
To consider the requirements of the buyer, he must provide the seller with the following documents and materials:
- - settlement document;
- - technical passport, with a note on the date of sale of the goods;
- - a letter describing the shortcomings of the goods, the requirements of the buyer and the reasons for returning the goods (samples of letters are attached);
- - photo, video material, etc.
Transportation of the Goods for replacement, return, repair is carried out at the expense of the buyer by address delivery to the address of the seller's office: 02091, Kyiv, ul. Revutskiy, 5.
The claims are not subject to satisfaction if the seller proves that the defects of the goods have arisen as a result of the buyer's violation of the rules for the use of the goods or their storage.
PRODUCT WARRANTY DOES NOT DISTRIBUTE:
- not submitting the documents mentioned above and / or the Goods for which claims are made;
- if it is not possible to identify the Goods with respect to the guarantee coupon;
- if there are any corrections in the warranty card;
- if the product number is completely or partially changed, erased, deleted or illegible, and the trademark of the UKSPAR trademark;
- the item was completed with a pneumatic or electric drive;
- when using the Goods for other purposes and not in accordance with the technical passport of the Goods;
- if the buyer violates the rules for the use, transportation, connection, operation and storage of the Goods;
- when the buyer submits deliberately false information about the occurrence of the guarantee event;
- in case of deliberate actions or inaction of the buyer, or third parties aimed at the occurrence of the guarantee event, as well as in case
- deliberate actions or inaction of the buyer, or third parties, aimed at the occurrence of the warranty case, as well as in the careless use of the Goods;
- when the repair / adjustment / adaptation / commissioning of the Goods was carried out by non-authorized persons and organizations, which led to the failure of the Goods;
- When foreign objects, liquids and the like enter the Product;
- in case of damage to the Goods caused by improper functioning of the power grid, gas pipeline, water supply and sewerage network, significant negative impact of the environment, and other factors;
- if chemical, mechanical, thermal damage and corrosion are detected on the painted parts of the Goods;
- In case of natural disasters: fire, flood and other causes that caused damage to the Goods and are not under the control of the seller and the buyer;
- when the seller was not given the opportunity to establish the cause of the failure of the Goods that had been repaired by their own forces, without agreement with the seller;
- at the end of the warranty period of the Goods.
You can order from any district or regional center of Ukraine: Vinnitsa, Volyn, Dnipropetrovsk, Donetsk, Zakarpattia, Zhytomyr, Zaporizhia, Ivano-Frankivsk, Kirovohrad, Kryvyi Rih, Luhansk, Lviv, Mykolayiv, Odessa, Poltava, Rivne, Sumy, Ternopil, Cherkasy, Chernihiv, Chernivtsi, Kharkiv, Kherson, Odessa and other regions of Ukraine.
All articles and graphic materials on the site www.ukspar.ua are protected by copyright.
Placement of articles and graphic materials on other sites, only with the consent of the administration of the site www.ukspar.ua